New job REMOTE JUNIOR UNDERWRITER in Remote
REMOTE JUNIOR UNDERWRITER
Company : DG Pinnacle Funding
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Remote
LOAN OFFICER ORLANDO TAMPA
BRANCH MANAGER ORLANDO TAMPA
The Jr. Underwriter is responsible for providing support to the Underwriting Team. The Jr. Underwriter will be involved in pre-underwriting review on several types of mortgage loans, but not limited to, conventional, FHA, government (VA, USDA), etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews/analyzes loan files submitted for borrowers to ensure file meets loan program requirements. Includes individual analysis of Loan application, Credit profile/report, Debt and assets, Income/financial statements, Loan values/loan-to-value ratios and Appraisal reports.
- Collateral and supporting documentation.
- Conditions files for missing/supporting documentation.
- Revisits loans to review and clear conditions for the underwriters.
- Must be able to effectively present information to internal partners and answer questions.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of recent Mortgage Underwriting Experience (FHA, VA and Conventional).
- Strong agency guideline knowledge
- DE, SAR and LAPP certifications are a plus
- Strong working knowledge of ATR/QM Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High integrity and outstanding work ethic required
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of compliance and disclosure requirements
- Knowledge of closing, post-closing & quality control responsibilities
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Languages: English a must / Spanish a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 – $70,000 – Per Year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour-shift
- Monday to Friday
- In office and / or Remote