New job Provider Enrollment Analysts - Palmetto GBA in South Carolina
Provider Enrollment Analysts - Palmetto GBA
Company : BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Carolina
Responsible in the provider enrollment process to review, research, analyze, and process provider enrollment applications. Ensures provider file integrity and that suppliers are in compliance with established standards and guidelines.
- 65% May perform any or all of the following in the enrollment of providers: determines the acceptability of provider enrollment applications (which may be used for initial full application, reenrollment, reactivation, change of information); provides in-depth review and verification/validation of provider data; verifies provider data by use of information databases and various organizations/agencies to ensure authenticity; sets up/tests EFT accounts. Processes/enters/updates provider data information/applications into appropriate enrollment database used in evaluating/tracking the processing of the application and/or updating of provider directories.
- 20% Provides quality service and communicates effectively with external/internal customers in response to inquiries (correspondence, telephone). Obtains information from internal department, providers, government and/or private agencies, etc. to resolve discrepancies/problems. Supplies enrollment applications and general information on the enrollment process to interested enrollees.
- 10% Contributes to and participates on special projects related to provider files. Assists Technical Support staff with testing system changes related to provider files. Assists with process improvements related to Provider Enrollment.
- 5% Assists with provider education and provider services training.
- Bachelor's degree OR
- 4 years of job related work experience, to include six months of experience working in an office environment.
Required Work Experience:
- See Education Requirements
Preferred Work Experience:
- Medicare experience
- I-Flow and/or Pecos systems experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Good judgment skills required.
- Effective customer service and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills.
- Basic business math proficiency required.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
Required Software and Tools:
- Microsoft Office Suite.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.