New job Project Manager in Arkansas
Company : Simmons Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Project Manager is responsible for administration of single or multi-faceted projects for applicable department(s) which may include the following: researching and compiling data, supervising the design, implementation, testing and monitoring of approved corporate projects. This position may act as a liaison between departments and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, including planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones; manages proactively changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and contingency plans; defines project success criteria and disseminates to all parties involved throughout project life cycle.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management by ensuring policies/procedures are disseminated and understood through the organization.
- Oversees work progress and execution of project; prepares and submits progress reports to management.
- Establishes standards and sets expectations by closely communicating with end users.
- Develops and maintains a relationship with department managers and senior management to ensure the direction and focus of project is in line with the business plan.
- Attends and participates in progress meetings.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations and small group situations, to customers, clients, management, board of directors, other employees in the organization, and the general public.
- Ability to manage processes and personnel even if those activities and individuals are not directly accountable to the individual from an organizational standpoint.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field, and
- 4 years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training;
- Strong knowledge of financial products and industry best practices and regulatory requirements for model risk management.
- MS Office programs
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Strong time management, oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic thinking, judgment, motivation, dependability, project management, and analytical skills and qualities.
- Collaborative mind-set with strong interpersonal skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.