New job Process Technician in Little Rock, AR
Company : Georg Fischer Harvel LLC, Easton, PA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Little Rock, AR
GF Piping Systems is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Schaffhausen (Switzerland). The division is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. GF Piping Systems focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals and gases, as well as corresponding services. In over 100 countries through its own sales companies and representative offices and with more than 30 production sites in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, GF Piping Systems supports customers in the fields of utility, industry, and building technology.
United States, Little Rock
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Use a crane hoist to perform mold changes on all molding machines.
- Assemble injection molds from start to finish for production runs.
- Safely remove and install plastic injection molds of varying sizes and complexities in molding machines according to work order specifications. Set up End of Arm tooling for robotic part removal.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production schedules are met.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Other assignments as requested.
Knowledge and skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in fast pace, high change environment, with limited supervision: self-starter.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills.
- Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects.
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Walking – frequently
- Standing – frequently
- Climbing – occasionally
- Squatting/Stooping – Rarely
- Reaching – occasionally
- Lifting - up to 40# frequently
- Lifting – 50# to 75# with assisted apparatus (overhead crane/forklift)
- The employee is responsible to comply with all company and government safety regulations and procedures.
- Must wear proper PPE
- Mandatory overtime may be required. Flexibility is a must.
- GF strives to support work/life balance by extending flexible work time models consistent with local business conditions.
- GF believes that career development is an ongoing, team-oriented collaboration and supports this philosophy with a formalize structure that places high value on employee goals.
- To support health and well-being, GF offers a variety of activities and options to support fitness and good nutrition.
- GF offers comprehensive packages with elements that support proactive health management, generous savings plans and other benefits above typical market offerings.
Georg Fischer Harvel LLC, Easton, PA
300 Kuebler Road
300 Kuebler Road