New job Private Pay Counselor in Hartford, KY
Private Pay Counselor
Company : Ohio County Healthcare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Hartford, KY
Department: Business Office
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Posting Date: 04/12/2021
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- This job description is a summary; and a full detail job description will be available at interview to this position.
- To be self-driven and competent in collections of patient accounts.
- You are expected to be professional, and trustworthy and to be able to work independently.
- Your duties will include taking incoming calls and resolving any issues, taking payments and making payment plans.
- Any voice mail’s left will be expected to be returned within 24 hours.
- Along with taking incoming calls, you will be expected to make outbound calls to patients for outstanding balances, get payments or payment plans.
- Additional duties will include transfer of accounts to the collection agency and able to make spreadsheets for Medicare Bad debt accounts.
- Review of statements and preparation of letters to be sent to the patient weekly.
- Review, redistribute or request a refund for any credit to the patient/guarantor.