New job Private Nurse RN/LPN—mornings in Windham, NH
Private Nurse RN/LPN—mornings
Company : Sense Ability, LLC
Salary : $30 - $40 an hour
Location : Windham, NH
Join the private care team for a healthy gentleman with a spinal cord injury. He works full time and is active in the community.
The ideal candidate is an RN or LPN who possesses a genuine interest in assisting people with physical disabilities. This is a great opportunity to work 1 on 1 with a patient outside a clinical setting. Enjoy working in a friendly, clean, non-smoking, pet-free environment. Training, supplies, and equipment provided.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assess patient’s condition each visit and chart your observations
- Obtain vital signs and administer medication per doctor's order
- Complete morning ADLs with assistance from HHA/LNA
- Educate patient and caregivers on proper home health care procedures
- Nursing license (New Hampshire)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be reliable and punctual
- No physical restrictions to perform required tasks
3-4 Mornings per week
6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Cloud-based scheduling allows employees to set their availability and request additional open shifts.
Bi-weekly direct deposit.
Holidays paid at 1.5 rate.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Signing bonus
Air purifier system in use.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN/LPN (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Home care
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place