New job Private K-12 Tutor - Must reside in Nebraska area in Nebraska
Private K-12 Tutor - Must reside in Nebraska area
Company : Sylvan Learning
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
We are looking for enthusiastic private K-12 tutors to join our community of superstar teachers who deliver online and in-person 1:1 tutoring to Sylvan families. If you are motivated to make a difference by supporting the ever growing need for educational support and dedicated to delivering quality, personalized tutoring, then we want to hear from you! Begin your journey by visiting SylvanInHomeTutoring.com to submit your application and become a Sylvan approved tutor!
As a certified Sylvan Tutor, your primary role will be to build lasting family relationships and support the academic needs and goals of your students. You’ll meet with your students online for 1:1 sessions and provide parents with responsive, honest communication and feedback on their child’s progress. And, to ensure you’ll be the most effective tutor, you’ll always be looking for new strategies, resources, and tools to use that will help your students progress and achieve their very best.
What’s in it for you as a Sylvan Tutor?
Our goal is to make it easy and convenient for you to deliver first-rate tutoring to your students while also supporting the goals you have for yourself as a tutor and your business.
Here are just a few perks you’ll enjoy as a Sylvan Tutor:
- Work as much as you want, when you want. You get to establish your tutoring availability in a manner that meets your personal lifestyle and income goals.
- Establish your own hourly rates for tutoring. We have the lowest commissions in the industry, so you get to keep more of the income you’ve earned.
- Meet with your students online or in-person. Create and maintain a Sylvan online tutor profile that you can also share with others for a more robust approach to attracting new families and marketing your tutoring services.
- Manage your tutoring business from anywhere, any time! Our user-friendly website and mobile app make it easy for you to handle your schedule, receive online payments, respond to session requests, and communicate with your families from home or on-the-go. No more worrying about invoicing or collecting payments.
- A dedicated Sylvan In-Home Tutor Success team. We are committed to providing you with first-class support, communication, product training, business development resources, and so much more…
- Please adhere to local health guidelines for in-person sessions.
What do we look for in a Sylvan Tutor?
Here at Sylvan, we believe that education is everything and a child’s future depends on a solid educational foundation that is propelled by a true love of learning. We also believe that great teachers matter.
The ideal Sylvan Tutor candidate must have the following qualifications and requirements:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience teaching or tutoring within your area of expertise
- An evident passion for teaching/tutoring
- Current or past teacher’s certification preferred
- Effectively complete our tutor screening and onboarding process
- Successfully pass a background check
We have students who need your help NOW!
Visit www.SylvanInHomeTutoring.com/become-a-tutor to create your tutor profile today!
Have questions? Visit www.SylvanInHomeTutoring.com and click on Contact Us to reach our team.