New job Private Dining Sales Administrator in Illinois
Private Dining Sales Administrator
Company : Gibsons Restaurant Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Illinois
TITLE: Private Dining Sales Administrator
REPORTS TO: Director of PDR Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Administrative Assistant initiates, coordinates, and executes administrative support for the Sales Director and team. This position functions as a representative of the Director to customers, the Sales team, and restaurant staff in their interaction and communication and must embody the Gibsons Core Values of Hospitality, Quality, Value and Family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls and check voicemails in a professional and timely manner; take accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arrange conference calls.
- Acts as a proxy of the Director at PDR events, networking events, client meetings, etc. at the Director’s direction.
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
- Process refunds as directed and keep accurate recordkeeping.
- Compose, type, and distribute professional correspondence and memoranda, Emails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Attend all team meetings; transcribe and submit notes and meeting recaps to the teams involved.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule appointments/meetings, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness. Follow up to confirm all meetings with customers 24 hours prior to the meeting time.
- Attend customer meetings with Director; print BEOs, proposals, floor plans and other pertinent information for customer meetings.
- Complete received information, guarantee calls and assist with tracer management on a daily basis on behalf of the Director. Update any information that may change in Reserve and email/post any changes to the appropriate parties.
- Complete menu cards for daily events at Gibsons Rush and LUXBAR.
- Detail BEOs and floor plans and complete menu proposals as directed.
- Close out event checks in Reserve for all Director events; report any check discrepancies and fix any errors as directed. Communicate to the PDR team and accounting team as directed.
- Communicate with the PDR team regarding high priority events as directed.
- Meet and greet on-site and offsite events that the Director can’t attend as a representative of Gibsons Restaurant Group.
- Complete expense reports and ensure that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
- Coordinate meetings, including but not limited to, preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording meeting notes.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to, digital filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree or equivalent and one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. Must possess a commitment to excellence, acute attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.