New job Private Client Group- PCG Client Associate- 32 hours in Utah
Private Client Group- PCG Client Associate- 32 hours
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Utah
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Abbot Downing serves ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank and Abbot Downing, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth client.
Provides support to the Financial Advisor by providing the FA and the clients of the FA with account information and quotes; establishing new accounts, entering security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor and, processing deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, preparing forms and reports, correspondence and the preparation of FA directed marketing campaigns. Handles telephone calls and or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for research reports as well as researching account inquiries and/or problems. Establishes and maintains files to meet the firms regulatory requirements, creating and producing reports, databases, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships.
6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment demonstrated through work or military experience
Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of brokerage operations or compliance experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- 1+ year of client support experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to handle account servicing requirements independently
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Brokerage support exposure; preferably within a Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) Group branch
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
UT-Salt Lake City: 2455 E Parleys Way - Salt Lake City, UT