New job Private Bank - Wealth Advisor - Atlanta, GA in Georgia
Private Bank - Wealth Advisor - Atlanta, GA
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Bankers deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
The Wealth Advisor is part of a team of specialists who ensure that our most complex clients' financial and wealth planning goals are identified and met through a comprehensive analysis of their families' total wealth structure. While JP Morgan does not provide tax or legal advice, the Wealth Advisor helps s clients understand the alternatives and structures, including trusts, available to them to achieve those goals in tax-efficient, legally compliant ways, and, with their other advisors, helps them execute on those plans.
The successful candidate would serve as an apprentice to senior Wealth Advisor partners and primary resource for clients with complex needs around how to hold and structure their wealth for a full range of circumstances, including family wealth, estate transition, trust administration, and business liquidity events, as well as recognizing tax and other legal issues arising from their investments and other holdings.
- Partner with the senior Wealth Advisors, Bankers, Investors, Trust Officers, Lending Advisors to support and coordinate client acquisition and deepening efforts
- Serve as a fiduciary sales officer: help win new estate and trust business
- Contribute to the team's professional advisor outreach strategy, through events, presentations, and other communications
- Primarily through a network with estate planning attorneys, accountants, and other professional advisors, receive qualified referrals, either directly or routed through other members of the integrated teams
- Assist clients and their families with generational planning for tax efficient wealth transfer by providing guidance on optimal trust and other planning structures
- Work in close partnership with clients' tax and legal counsel, and assist clients in finding appropriate advisors where required
- Manage tax and legal risks, through discussions with clients, to ensure that, as far as the bank, is aware clients are tax compliant
- Five or more years' experience in private trusts and estates law practice or financial services
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, JD preferred
- Deep experience in advising high net worth clients
- Strong team orientation: must be willing to partner with senior as well junior resources within the market as well as with Wealth Advisors in other markets, regions, and countries
- Strong presentation skills in one-on-one and group meetings
- Strong writing and other communication skills
- Strong self-motivator who can work closely with senior partners, market leaders and practice partners without daily contact with one's direct manager
- Accomplished client management skills with requisite gravitas to quickly earn client trust and win confidence
- Enthusiasm to partner with professional advisors (such as CPAs or T&E attorneys)
- Willingness to work to clearly defined metrics
- Individual with high ethical standards, never sacrifices integrity and works in each client's best interest
- A robust approach to risk management
- J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
- J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank & our capabilities in the meantime at: https://am.jpmorgan.com/private-bank/public/gl/en/homeJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans