New job Principal Administrative Support Specialist (21-076)NGO in Colorado | 2021
Principal Administrative Support Specialist (21-076)NGO
Company : Northrop Grumman
Salary : From $76,000 a year
Location : Colorado
- Category: Administrative Services
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No –Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history. The Engineering organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission! Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal Administrative Support Specialist based out of Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO. What You’ll get to Do:
- This position is the primary specialist responsible for all In/Out Processing (e.g. On-boarding) of new and departing personnel.
- In addition our selectee will be the primary responsible for the organizational Calendar & Room reservations.
- In the event of a building emergency, our specialist would serve as the office Block Captain to ensure that our entire team is able to exit the facility and that everyone is accounted for.
- This same team member will also serve as the primary organizational Safety Representative responsible for ensuring compliance with office equipment, signage, training, and reporting any on-site accident.
- Our Administrative Specialist would also be the primary responsible for managing our roster of personnel, assigning desks, compiling phone rosters, and keeping personnel informed for a team of 65 personnel, scheduled to grow to 130.
- The Specialist would support any Government Audits of our work spaces and assist the primary with conduct and reporting associated with any audit.
- Responsible for serving as the alternate Personnel Training representative who would support tracking of all required live and virtual training for the team.
- Alternate Security Manager for our work space, liaison with the facility Security Officer, and ensure that the team abides by the published security guidance.
- Primary Point of Contact to work with MDA and LM managers to support orders for new Equipment, replacement/repair, management, and retrieval as needed.
- This would include working with our MDA host to acquire Laptop letters for team mates to allow them to transport Unclassified computers to and from the workplace.
- These are some of the main duties that we would expect of the successful candidate and there will be others as assigned/required.
Basic Qualifications: If applicable, please note your updated security clearance and IAT/relevant certifications on your resume.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- 6 Years with High School Diploma; or equivalent experience/combined education.
- The successful candidate has the ability to handle a wide range of support tasks that enable a highly technical team during a period of rapid growth.
- We are searching for an Administrative Specialist who has an above-average attention to detail in monitoring the day to day requirements of the office and lab.
- The selectee would also have a high level of communications skills in verbal, written form as well as have the ability to use a wide variety of administrative tools across several platforms.
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Source : Indded