New job Pricing Clerk in Kansas
Company : McElroy's
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kansas
- Sort work orders as they come in by date, oldest to most recent. Consult sources such as rate
books, manuals, and spreadsheets to determine specific charges.
- Refer to a labor sheet to determine the labor costs of work orders.
- Determine if the work order has any special instructions or pricing by communicating with department heads.
- Prepare itemized statements and add in any parts used on job, after they are priced. Verify accuracy and revise any errors.
- Post data to Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Handle any internal questions about pricing information on work orders.
- Other accounting functions as assigned.
Education or Certifications:
- High School Diploma
Relevant Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years accounting systems experience
- 1-2 years office administration experience
- 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org