New job Pawn Broker in Idaho
Company : Vista Pawn
Salary : $10 - $13 an hour
Location : Idaho
The best thing about this industry, is that there is always something to do. Not to mention it is like receiving an education but getting paid for it. You learn something new every day! This is a fast paced environment, with occasional down time.
-Customer service: Pawnbroking/ Sales.
-We take in items as a purchase, or a collateral loan. We evaluate items online or through other avenues of research.
-Cleaning and testing items. We evaluate anything from jewelry to firearms, gaming items to household. You will quickly become well versed in many material things!
-Inventories and scans.
-Utilizing sales avenues like Facebook and Z Idaho.
-Eventually you will be given an area in which you will be responsible for, being given creative control to accomplish your goals as long as it is given the ok from management.
-Cleaning, merching, sweeping/mopping, dusting, ect.
-Computer knowledge is very important as we utilize terminals for our point of sales system and research.
-Word processors, spread sheets, and general typing skills are necessary.
-Knowledge of apps like Facebook/ Craigslist/ Z Idaho.
-Internet knowledge for research and trouble shooting.
-Social skills as we provide a service to our customers.
-Math skills come in handy as we deal with rates and percentages daily.
-Testing electronics, tools, musical item, car audio, jewelry, gaming systems, is a plus and is also something we train on the job.
-We require a resume for employment.
-Drivers license, social security card, birth certificate, or additional acceptable government forms for identification are necessary.
-We have an FFL, so the applicant must not be a felon or have a domestic abuse misdemeanor.
Related keywords: retail, pawn
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees and customers are expected to wear a face covering as it is mandated in Boise. We offer curb side assistance for those that want it.
- Do you have any transportation issues?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Key Leader
- Shift Lead
- Front End Manager
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 - 10
- Pawnbroking is the second oldest career in human history. Based on performance you can elevate your status as the same position, or as roles become available, one could get promoted into: Jewelry Specialist, Firearms Specialist, Pawn Lead, Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, or Corporate Management.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place