New job Part Time Facilities Attendant in Virginia
Part Time Facilities Attendant
Company : DBI SERVICES LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
Essential Infrastructure Business, currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities/Custodial Attendant. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, has flexible schedule, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Attendant will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, and general upkeep of safety rest area grounds.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building and grounds as directed.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot.
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders.
- Remove trash and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up.
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests.
- Ensure facility is maintained and fully equipped.
- Complete general maintenance activities as needed.
- Prior facility operations upkeep
- Able to pass drug screening, and government/state run background check
- Ability to work overtime as necessary, including nights and weekends
- Be able to lift up to sixty pounds (60lbs)
- General knowledge of maintenance activities including changing lights and operation grounds equipment.