New job Operations Support Admin in Oregon
Operations Support Admin
Company : Faithful+Gould
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oregon
Operations Support Admin
Why join us?
Our Oregon Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have an interest in growing your career in an exciting field, we would like to speak with you! The Operations Support Admin is responsible for providing support to the Section Lead through information accumulation, data entry, analysis and problem-solving for work planning and control. This is a full time internal positions with Faithful+Gould with robust benefits. This position is located at our client site in Hillsboro, OR and requires daily commute.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Document receipt of Purchase and Change requests
- Provide status updates for change order requests by creating or updating reports within Excel
- Work with project controls, project management, finance and operations personnel to expedite processing of change order execution and status
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of multiple spreadsheets
- Ability to facilitate and manage data inputs and changes across multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Act as a liaison between F+G Team and the client operational team
- Ability to review workload and reprioritize as needed throughout the workday
What will you contribute?
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Construction, or related field
- High School Diploma
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work with other department members as a team.
- Experience managing logistics of work breakdown structure and cost codes is a plus
- Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be independent, reliable and high attention to detail with strong work ethics
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies