New job OPERATIONS & RECORDS MANAGER in Alabama
OPERATIONS & RECORDS MANAGER
Company : Global Connections to Employment
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alabama
Global Connections to Employment (GCE), a nonprofit that provides job training and employment opportunities for individuals with significant disabilities. We exist to provide opportunities so people can experience meaningful employment. Our organization's Mission is "Helping People throughout Life's Journey," and what better way to do so than through employment which leads to independence and self-sufficiency.
We collaborate with partners who share a sense of responsibility for improving the world we live in. From a business perspective, we see opportunity in employees who have positions attitudes and are enthusiastic not only about performing their jobs, but more importantly, meeting the expectations of our customers. We continue to learn, innovate, work hard, respect and value the relationships we have in numerous communities in the US.
Responsible for assisting management in the oversight and management of assigned governmental contracts. This position is responsible for safely overseeing and performing duties as detailed in the PWS or other contracted services. Quality customer service is expected to be provided to the customer at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position.
- Minimum 1 year previous supervising or leading teams.
- Minimum 2 year of administrative services or related experience.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract(s).
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Requires a valid driver's license and be insurable under corporate policy.
- Have good management communication (writing and verbal) and people skills,
- Experience dealing with government personnel / customers in relation to contracted services.
- Must have basic computer knowledge. (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc...)
- Responsible for the oversight of records management functions including FOIA / Privacy ActProgram, assignment of office symbols, Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS). Manage publications tracking, storage, Publications warehouse, printing and budgets.
- Work with management to provide the daily services for their contract site.
Assist with job training for staff, including safety lessons from GCE training materials.
Assist with orientation and the training of all new employees in the safe and proper operations of equipment.
Assist management in ensuring that all Service Contract Act (SCA) and/or Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) requirements are met.
- May travel to and from various locations and buildings throughout the year and in various weather conditions.
- May work with cleaning chemicals.
- Schedules are subject to change. May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon and/or evening hours as well weekends and Holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds. Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll-free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED