New job Operations Officer - RESIDENTIAL in Fargo, ND 58103
Operations Officer - RESIDENTIAL
Company : Community Options For Residential
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Fargo, ND 58103
Position Summary: Manage and direct daily operations of assigned programs; serve as lead operations staff in absence of Vice-President or Lead Operations Officer
General Purpose: Direct operations; supervision of staff; complete and review program documentation; problem resolution
- Provide direction and support to program staff including evaluation, training and disciplinary action
- Review program documentation for accuracy and completeness, including but not limited to case notes, individual customer plans, state reports, expense reports, etc.
- Develop relationships in the community and network with state entities, community programs and businesses through face-to-face meetings
- Participate in assigned program &organizational meetings; facilitate meeting agenda, as appropriate
- Communicate written & verbally in a clear & effective manner; address individuals in all interactions with positive personal regard, using age & culturally-appropriate language
- Maintain open line of communication with their supervisor, program staff, other team members, and related agencies regarding services provided to the customer
- Schedule and attend meetings with county and state government agencies or other community organizations as needed to ensure delivery of services to customers
- Know, understand, implement, & adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Related duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field or business management; related experience may be substituted year for year in lieu of degree
- Three (3) years of administrative experience including supervision of staff
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others; demonstrated team-building skills
- Planning: ability to plan ahead over a one- to two-year time span
- Management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving: ability to analyze problems; develop solutions at a functional and strategic level
- Technical skills: knowledge of company policies and procedures; basic accounting skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to company mission and values
Other Skills and Experience:
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance for the vehicle subject to the statute of the licensing state will be required based on assigned job duties
Reporting to this position: Program Director, Program Supervisor or Manager
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be primarily in an office setting with a noise level that is usually minimal. Travel to the regional offices around the state may require extended periods of time in a motor vehicle. Extensive travel and overnight stays may be required based on company needs. The employee will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Office space and conditions may vary at the regional office locations where the employee may be assigned to work at various times.