New job Office Manager in Indiana
Company : Aqua-Tots Swim Schools
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
Office Manager, Indianapolis, IN
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Weekend Availability Required
Join a fast-paced, culture driven work environment for the largest swim school franchise worldwide. The Associate General Manager will work along side the General Manager and Aquatic Manager on all daily operations and manage the Front Desk team, thereby ensuring excellent customer service, client satisfaction, and revenue increase.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Must love people and support our company mission of drowning prevention in the community
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
Uphold Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Core Values
- Affirm each other’s strengths, and protect each other’s weaknesses.
- Treat others the way you desire to be treated.
- Extend grace to those who are teachable.
- Seek first to understand others before trying to be understood.
- Choose relationships over profits.
- Think outside the box; always question the status quo.
- Praise in public; correct in private.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Become Water Safety Instructor certified in order to be well rounded in Aqua-Tots business and cover shifts when needed
- Uphold excellent customer service by communicating effectively with potential and existing customers while building relationships with the families
- Provide information about our facility, swim program, mission and core values
- Become comfortable navigating our Point-of-Sale and CRM platforms
- Ensure facility safety and cleanliness
- Handle customer complaints gracefully by using customer-focused principles in every customer interaction
- Supervise/plan/anticipate front desk scheduling and staffing needs
- Interviewing/hiring/training/evaluating/discipline/firing of staff
- Monitor Front Desk Managers and create training/evaluation schedules to complete
- Lead monthly in-service trainings for the Front Desk team
- Handle all cancellation drop notices and work to find a solution to keep them in lessons