New job Network Support Team_Sr Network Engineer in Kansas
Network Support Team_Sr Network Engineer
Company : Valiant Integrated Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kansas
Valiant is seeking for a Sr Network Engineer. This position is a fulltime Exempt (salary) position, supporting the ARNG Mission Training Complex - Fort Leavenworth, KS and other ARNG locations. The NST RMF Senior Network Engineer provides networking support for the MTC and any exercise support in preparation for training. Coordinator and implementer for the MTC information systems. The NST supports establishing, troubleshooting and maintaining a command post tactical network, LAN/WAN; configuring, establishing and operating Single Integrated Command Post System (SICPS) equipment. Active 'Secret' clearance required.
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate operational security posture is maintained and documented for MTC Information Systems.
- Defines and implements standard operating procedures, implementing DoD, Army, & MTC policies, and creates and implements plans of action and milestones (PAOA&M) in response to vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits & inspections.
- Assures successful implementation and functionality of security requirements and appropriate IT policies and procedures that are consistent with the organizations mission's goals.
- Responsible for providing operator, instructor, and technical and administrative support necessary to sustain and enhance the effective training of U.S. Army Commanders and their staffs.
- Provides IT Technical Support for the MTC and its functional training teams.
- Manages MCS and other related systems with IAVAs and updates.
- Maintains necessary information assurance protocols on stimulation/simulation systems that includes but not limited to: System lockdown procedures, operating system patches, and stimulation/simulation software patches.
- Reviews STIGS and Best Business Practices (BBPs) to ensure that all Network equipment meet the required Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Army and DoD Standards.
- Analyzes progress and develop necessary recovery plans and/or alternatives.
- Ensures adherence to Company and Site Policies, Practices and Procedures Safeguard and maintain Government furnished equipment, materials and facilities.
- Coordinate required safety information through direct coordination with government leadership.
- Ensure that Government and contract guidelines, regulations, policies and standards are complied with.
- Ensures Implementation of ISO quality standards.