New job MSM Member Support Manager in Wisconsin
MSM Member Support Manager
Company : Inclusa, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wisconsin
Inclusa through its founding organizations, pioneered Family Care in Wisconsin and has been serving the people of Wisconsin since 2000. We are presently in 62 counties servicing nearly 15,000 members, the elderly frail and adults with disabilities, in a strengths-based manner that supports goals and what is important for each individual. With 30+ offices throughout the state and a growing workforce, we believe that all people regardless of age, disability, or healthcare status should be able to pursue the life they choose within their community. Here at Inclusa every position is essential in supporting the organization’s:
Vision: Inclusa empowers people to explore and achieve life’s possibilities.
Mission: In order to maximize health outcomes, Inclusa proactively partners with others to build vibrant and inclusive communities that offer people dignity, choice, and connections.
Values: Partnership, Respect, Innovation, Integrity, Development, and Excellence.
The Member Support Manager (MSM) position has primary responsibility for managing the work of Member Experience colleagues in the assigned location or region and ensure that services are delivered in a manner that demonstrates Commonunity® and the Family Care program values of access, choice, quality, and cost effectiveness. Additionally the leadership role will focus on program implementation, quality assurance, as well as internal and external relationships with colleagues, county governments, and service providers.
Some responsibilities for the Member Support Manager are:
- Mentor, support, and supervise the work of Health and Wellness Coordinators (RNs) and Community Resource Coordinators to ensure a positive member experience and the implementation of Commonunity® principles.
- Coordinate effective assignment of members, matching member needs to strengths of IDT.
- Serve as a resource to clarify process to IDT when addressing programmatic, member, and colleague specific challenges.
- Support team in applying critical thinking in a member focused strength-based approach.
- Facilitate unit meetings that promote learning, engagement, team building, and a positive work culture.
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, and recommend solutions and system improvements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and policies to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the department processes.
- Establish strategic goals; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Analyze reports to identify trends, address training needs, enhance proficiency and quality of practices.
- Generate reports to monitor timelines, service utilization, and other indicators of compliance and a positive member experience.
- Engage, educate and develop community partners.
- Support Inclusa’s Employment Model, ensuring colleagues meet professional standards and expectations and experience a healthy work-life blend.
- Engage colleagues in creative and collaborative thinking that leads to innovative solutions.
- Empower and support autonomy of colleagues in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Create effective teams by assisting with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training colleagues.
- Position will support the LOCATION office and members.
- Travel is required and eligible for mileage reimbursement.
What’s in it for you by joining the Inclusa team?
- Flexible employment model - local remote work options wherever it's most convenient to get the work done!
- Work/life blend - we operate Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and understand our new normal work environment may include new co-workers (like family members, fur children, roommates, etc.) AND that's ok!
- Various paid time off through accrued PTO time & 10 recognized holidays – Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off and additional floating holidays.
- Customize your insurance needs - medical, vision, and dental options to fit your family.
- Life insurance covered 100% by Inclusa.
- Short term and long-term disability insurance covered 100% by Inclusa.
- Financial perks – 401K plan is dollar to dollar matched up to 4%.
- Casual dress code policy – dress appropriately per your schedule.
- Our members – the biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community.
Passion + Giving back to those most in need = Fulfilling your life’s best work! It just makes sense!
Application Deadline Date: We will be accepting applications for this position through April 19, 2021.