New job Mod and Sim Operations SME in Nebraska
Mod and Sim Operations SME
Company : Isys Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing services the Federal government, the DoD, USSTRATCOM, USNORTHCOM, and USSPACECOM. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
Supporting Exercise and Wargame Planning and Execution:
ISYS Technologies is hiring Junior, Mid and Senior Mod and Sim Operations SME.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers/organizations during the planning phase to identify and implement an appropriate simulation architecture based on requirements and objectives of a given event. Propose technical solutions and/or alternatives to requirements not currently integrated into a simulation architecture.
- Support the selection, implementation, and execution of detailed computer models or alternative analysis tools for assessment, experimentation, concept development, demonstrations, prototyping, and wargames.
- Develop use cases, user scenarios, concepts of operations, and assist in designing simulation experiments to support modeling and simulation analytics.
- BS Degree in related field is preferred but not required with experience using government provided tools and models to develop, test, and execute fully integrated and dynamic M&S to stimulate all display systems used during exercises, training, and wargames.
- Must have experience with the following systems, as a minimum, shall be included: Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Common Operational Picture (COP); Nuclear Planning and Execution System (NPES); Force Status Readiness (FSR) database; and virtualized Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and BMD displays.
- Must have experience with the Tools/models include the following: Joint Integrated Ballistic Missile Defense/Missile Warning Training System (JIMDTS); Low Overhead Training Simulation (LOTS); Scenario Injector; Hyperion; and Air Warfare Simulation (AWSIM).
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.