New job Mission Support Specialist in Arizona
Mission Support Specialist
Company : Offset Strategic Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arizona
The Mission Support Specialist position shall support the following:
- Support the administrative requirements required to meet the day-to-day mission directly supporting the PMO management. Serve as the first point of contact for the manager they support to triage all requests and help streamline communications, tasks, travel, meetings and other activities. Work closely with other administrative assistants both within the PMO and externally to coordinate communications, tasks, travel, meetings and other activities. This work includes fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, booking travel via the approved federal travel system (currently CGE Concur), action item documentation and tracking until closure, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Support the tracking and reporting of data in the Government systems of record: FITT, and TRIRIGA, or their replacements. Assist the Government client in managing and maintaining all work planning, cost, and performance information in an electronic format and enter data and reports directly into the Government web-based WMS. Assist the Facility and Infrastructure Manager, the Facility Operations Manager, Project Manager (PM), Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), and/or Facility Operations Specialist with contract-related tasks such as organizing contract files and coordinating with the Financial Management Branch (FMB) on payments and available balance.
- Support the administrative requirements required to meet the day-to-day mission directly supporting the PMO management. The contractor shall serve as the first point of contact for the manager they support to triage all requests and help streamline communications, tasks, travel, meetings and other activities.
Clearance Requirements: Candidates must pass a CBP Background Investigation (BI) Clearance
- All contractors hired for work must pass a CBP background investigation (BI) completed by the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), Personnel Security Division (PSD) prior to being allowed full access to government systems. Failure to successfully complete a CBP background investigation is grounds for removal from work.
- 3 year(s): Experience as a Mission Support Specialist - Support the administrative requirements required to meet the day-to-day mission directly supporting the PMO management
- Bachelors or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)