New job Marketing Analyst in Missouri
Company : MAC Property Management
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
Mac Properties is a dynamic and growing private residential real estate company with operations in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, St. Louis and Kansas City. We are looking to hire an outstanding Marketing Associate in Kansas City! In this role, you will be responsible for organizing and analyzing content used by property websites, social media, online advertisements, and leasing agents that help renters find apartments. This is a full-time position with benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage databases of floorplans, images, videos, Urchin Tracking Module parameters, and phone tracking numbers.
- Clean lead history data to determine which marketing assets and channels influenced customer decisions.
- Audit and test marketing channels to ensure asset performance.
- Update digital ads and websites with correct pricing, specials, inventory, and images.
- A/B test emails and optimize email drip campaigns.
- Process purchase orders and invoices. Resolve payment disputes with accountants or vendors.
- Administrate resident rewards program.
- Research, build and present marketing reports for leadership.
- Procure content for internal customers such as leasing agents and department managers upon request.
- Assist customers who need help with a resident service such as our Free-uber program.
- Disseminate resident reviews to websites and respond to public reviews on google and yelp.
- Identify apartments that need new images, coordinate photoshoot with maintenance department and liaise with photographers.
- Create virtual tours and upload them to websites.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Some coursework in computer science to demonstrate interest in data analysis and database management.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Positive and energetic attitude.