New job Management Consultant in Louisiana
Company : EMERGENT METHOD
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Louisiana
We are seeking several experienced management consultants with a background in business strategy and operations, process improvement, cost optimization, and financial analysis to support our clients and firm. These consultants will be full-time members of our team, consulting with our clients to help them tackle complex business issues and maximize the value, profit, and impact of their operations. The ideal candidates have a minimum of 5-7 years of management consulting, business strategy and operational management, or private equity experience with a reputable firm, demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, and can solve problems in a fast-paced environment for a variety of clients spanning numerous sectors.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with clients and key stakeholders to understand business strategy and objectives, operational issues and challenges, and propose and deliver solutions that optimize operations, reduce costs and minimize waste, increase yields, and improve quality
- Research and maintain working knowledge of the market landscape for key sectors like manufacturing, finance, energy, construction, or healthcare
- Lead projects and project teams consisting of consultants and client employees from initiation through implementation, managing key workflows, adherence to critical paths, and ensuring deadlines and quality measurements are met and/or exceeded
- Build, maintain, and collaborate with an array of client stakeholders, from c-level executives to front-line supervisors and customers, in understanding current state operations and identifying areas for improvement
- Analyze and visualize data relative to business operations or market conditions that identify key trends, assumptions, performance, or other datasets that impact corporate planning and positioning
- Identify opportunities to significantly reduce cost structures and create operational efficiencies while maintaining quality services and products
- Develop financial pro formas and revenue and expense scenarios based on future variables
- Provide strategy support, guidance, and counsel related to prospective acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures including due diligence, financial planning, scoping, planning, closing, and integration
- Communicate frequently with clients and key stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate parties remain informed and involved in project developments
This is a full-time position based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, although some domestic travel may be required based on client engagements and on-site support needs.
- At least 5-7 years of comparable management consulting experience in areas such as operational management, cost optimization, process design and redesign, valuation, financial performance, and data analysis
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, internal audit, economics, or a related field; a master’s degree in business administration or comparable field is highly preferred
- A strong financial aptitude with relevant, related experience demonstrating knowledge of financial acumen
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex financial and operational information
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau and underlying technology systems used to support business operations is preferred
- Knowledgeable of leading process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Agile frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and foster client relationships
- Exceptionally strong work ethic and commitment to delivering results
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting/exceeding deadlines
- Strong organizational and planning skills
WHY EMERGENT METHOD
At Emergent Method, we have a culture you won’t find anywhere else. We offer a flexible and fun environment where each team member has the opportunity to create their own success by challenging themselves, learning new skills and contributing towards exciting projects that make an impact on the communities we serve. We trust our teammates, believe in their talents and celebrate their successes. We’re just as serious about developing our excellent team and fostering a supportive, encouraging environment as we are about doing quality work for our clients. Our team shares a vision of being singular, unequaled, and extraordinary, and while being a part of the Method often means going outside of your comfort zone, leaning into discomfort, thinking outside of the box, and being part of a collaborative and dynamic team will lead to unparalleled personal and professional growth. You’ll catch us hanging out on the weekends, having monthly happy hours, throwing pretty great office parties and events (both virtual and in person), and planning a variety of after-work get-togethers because we actually enjoy being around each other.
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit in Spring 2020, our team responded overnight to the changing working environment. Now, you’ll find our team on Zoom calls, chatting on Slack, and staying as connected as ever, no matter where we are. We are committed to investing in our employees the same way that they have invested in us, and we trust our employees to get their job done, whether they are in the office or working from home.
In addition to the emphasis we place on culture, we offer the following benefits to our team:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Monthly technology and wellness stipends
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible work hours and working environments, including unlimited time off
- Top-of-the-line tools and technology equipment
- In-office snacks and drinks, and frequent care packages and gift cards to spoil our employees
- Financial support and time off for training, conferences, certifications, and other opportunities for professional growth and development
Emergent Method is a Louisiana-based management consulting firm focused on helping companies and organizations innovate, grow, improve their performance, and achieve their missions.
We do this by bringing people and ideas together to understand opportunities, let ideas emerge, and create multi-faceted solutions with results greater than the sum of their parts. We come from diverse backgrounds that lend to expertise in solving complex problems, implementing impactful change, helping our clients navigate shifting landscapes, and seizing opportunities – including those they had not seen before. From strategic planning and organizational design to project management and strategic communication, we are dedicated to helping our clients adapt, innovate, and grow – pushing systems, agencies, and industries to new heights, while developing strategic, systemic solutions and processes to support those goals.
We opened our doors in 2012 and have been recognized for growth and achievement over the years, including the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report and Junior Achievement's Company of the Year (2017), Consulting Magazine’s fastest growing consulting firms (2018, 2019, 2020), Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing private companies in America (2018, 2019, 2020), LSU’s 100 fastest growing alumni owned business (2018, 2019, 2020), and the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry’s Company of the Year (2019).
We are dedicated to seeking the same measures of continuous improvement for the clients we serve and supporting them in all actions of planning, growth, and emergence to the forefront of their industries.
To learn more about Emergent Method and our team, visit our website at emergentmethod.com.
Emergent Method and associated entities are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis or any protected class under federal, state, or local law.