New job Leasing Manager in Iowa
Company : Campus Advantage
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Iowa
Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management, consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating successful student housing communities.
Campus Advantage Mission, Vision, Purpose (M.V.P.) and Core Values:
Mission: We are on a mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities that excel in providing rewarding living, learning, and career experiences.
Vision: We envision a world where more people are living successful and enriched lives
Purpose: Our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
- INTEGRITY: We live the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing.
- INTELLIGENCE: We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
- PASSION: We desire to do our best, and we never, ever give up!
- MOJO: We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously.
The Leasing Manager is a hands-on, property level position. Responsibilities include monitoring staff, overseeing leasing and marketing performance, building university relationships, implementing Campus Advantage’s leasing Policy & Procedures, and holding the staff accountable to meet leasing goals. The Leasing Manager is responsible for building and training a strong leasing team and developing and executing the leasing plan. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Conduct tours, diligently pursue the close of each sale, perform follow ups, and complete leasing paperwork with prospective residents
- Assist leasing agents with completing the sale if necessary
- Ensure the leasing team has the required sales and marketing materials to complete sales
- Ensure the leasing office, lease documents, and marketing materials are up to date
- Administer and review all lease paperwork
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Create annual marketing plan and ensure execution of all marketing tactics outlined.
- Plan and implement the annual renewal leasing campaign
- Complete weekly market surveys
- Continually evaluate the marketing plan and budget based on pre-leasing velocity and resident/staff feedback to make improvements to the plan and/or adjust for new opportunities or when tactics are not effective
- Coordinate, staff, and attend all campus events that are related to on or off campus housing
Leadership and Development:
- Hire and train leasing staff. Ensure their understanding and execution of Campus Advantage’s policies for leasing and marketing.
- Provide motivation and oversee sales goals on a daily basis
- Train and supervise leasing team to ensure that they are conducting tours, diligently pursuing the close of each sale, completing follow ups, and executing the leasing paperwork thoroughly and correctly
- Aid the Property Manager in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of all leasing professionals and agents
- Manage all lease files and ensure that they are accurate, complete, and organized
- Ensure all executed lease files are entered into the leasing database
- Maintain the overall filing system for all current, future, and in-progress lease files, including the physical files
- Set a high standard for cleanliness and organization in the buildings and grounds, and ensure staff members at all levels are following the same
- Inform the Property Manager and Regional Manager of any concerns related to the physical condition of the common areas, individual apartment units, or amenity areas
- Conduct inspections of model units at least once per day to ensure they are in pristine condition, and make sure any uncleanliness or disorder is quickly remedied
Resident Relations and Customer Service:
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with every resident to spread positive word of mouth.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key individuals at the University.
- Assist the management team with weekly reporting and weekend update reporting
- Complete tasks as assigned by your supervisor and Property Manager
- Notify Property Manager of any office supplies, lease forms, and/or marketing materials to be ordered
- Ensure the office is opened and closed at the designated times and that opening/closing checklist is followed
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- PC Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Realpage Experience Preferred
- 1-2 Years Sales Experience, Student Housing Preferred
We’re looking for people who share our values.
- Integrity We live by the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing!
- Intelligence We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
- Passion We desire to do our best, and we never give up!
- Mojo We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously.
Learn More About Us
Campus Advantage is a student housing management company that specializes in fostering financially prosperous communities through its property management, investments, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest-growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage one of the largest student housing and property management companies in the United States.
Through our M.V.P and Core Values, we create better team and resident experiences, which in turn result in the financial success of Campus Advantage and our partners.