New job Laborer General in Virginia
Company : Nestle USA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
- Understands and follows QMS, HACCP, & NSLBs in assigned area(s). Knows line/area standards or requirements.
- Knows and follows GMPs. Maintains clean work area that is in compliance with all housekeeping and GMP standards at all times.
- Knows and works well within the specifications of QMS, HACCP, SPC and Floor documents. Works to maintain First Time Quality for their area of control.
- Communicates safety and quality concerns, equipment malfunction and/or breakdown to Supervisor and/or Maintenance. Communicates within area to achieve tasks efficiently and works collaboratively with peers and support departments.
- Understands and follows all job, plant safety and environmental procedures, reports any unsafe conditions and spills. Participates in Safety Program activities including but not limited to Friends Helping Friends and Risk Predictions. Safety procedures include, but are not limited to: Lockout/Tagout, personal protective equipment, hazard communications and hearing conservation.
- Requires minimal supervision, willingly works in other areas and works overtime to meet schedule. Adapts to changes as assigned.
- Adheres to all plant policies.
- Carries out various material and product handling activities; operates powered industrial truck (if licensed and assigned),
- Provides production support as authorized; relieves breaks in packaging areas; assists with production equipment operation if qualified and as directed.
- Contributes and participates in continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Participates in company environmental continuous improvement initiatives by seeking out and employing increased resource efficiency opportunities; promotes and participates in waste conservation/management efforts (pollution
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred).
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Powered industrial truck skills.
Thank you for your interest in Buitoni Food Company.
Due to the enthusiastic response of applicants, we ask that you kindly do not call the facility to follow up on your application submission. Buitoni Food Company will contact you should there be an interest.