New job HR Summer Intern in North Carolina
HR Summer Intern
Company : Coleman Research
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Carolina
Coleman Research is a leading global expert network and primary research company serving investment management firms, management consultancies, hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity firms with their due diligence processes. Our network of roughly 250,000 professionals provides expertise and insights on industries ranging from healthcare to technology to retail and beyond. We connect clients and experts via phone and in-person consultations, conference events, custom surveys and moderated roundtable events. Headquartered in the heart of New York City, with additional offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Raleigh, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, our 200+ employees collaborate across the globe to meet our client needs.
Coleman Research is currently recruiting a remote intern to jointly support Human Resources.
This is a paid internship position that will work closely with our Human Resources team to support strategic initiatives and business needs that will have a direct impact on our growing business. This individual will bring their passion for people to support a variety of recruiting and HR initiatives.
Human Resources Requirements:
- Assist with Virtual Campus Recruiting Events
- Assist with recruitment tasks such as sourcing resumes from various locations, coordinating and scheduling interviews with candidates and the hiring Managers
- Partner with HR team on associate-focused initiatives regarding company activities, events, and day-to-day projects
- Support Coleman's Summer Internship Program
- Participate and coordinate associate engagement events and in-house programs
- Draft internal communications and involvement in projects focused on employee engagement
- Involvement in projects focused on the changing demographics and needs of a virtual
workforce and our Company's response.
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Previous HR internship experience a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information appropriately
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent organizational, verbal and communication skills
- Personable and excellent customer service skills are essential
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and time management skills essential
- Takes initiative to solve problems/issues that arise day-to-day
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents' potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.