New job HR Generalist (Corp108) in Remote
HR Generalist (Corp108)
Company : Research Innovations Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Remote
Research Innovations, Inc. (RII) is breaking through the big, slow, status quo with transformative technology that fundamentally changes and improves the world. We develop cutting-edge software for all levels of the government and military. Using agile development practices and user-centered design, we create innovative software solutions for complex real-world problems.
We are looking for a “RIIdiculously Awesome” HR professional to support the dynamic and growing day-to-day HR functions of RII with a focus on compensation, policies and compliance. As a member of the People Operations team, you will be integral in championing RII’s Core Values in your own unique and passionate way.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage and enhance compliance, training, and total rewards programs
- Oversee Benefit Administration
- Update and maintain compliance with HR policies & procedures
- Collect and analyze HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, etc. to determine improvements and report to leadership
- Maintain employee records; ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Work closely with third-party Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- Support new hire onboarding and employee out processing, as necessary
- Partner with other members of the people operations team to enhance programs, processes, systems, etc.
- Support employees with any questions or concerns Assist with employee relations issues
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience for government contracting in the Defense industry
- Demonstrated experience with talent management and compensation programs
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi task and time manage effectively
- Ability to act with discretion and respect
- Highly proficient in computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Adaptable, team-oriented and collaborative but also enjoys working independently
- Experience working with PEOs
- Experience working with Small Improvements (Performance Management System)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR certification(s)
At RII, we believe that diversity in our workforce is critical to our success. We strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger. We work to help your intellectual passions and creativity thrive. It’s one of our core values: Let your geek flag fly.
We also offer all employees comprehensive benefits including: flexible work schedules, health insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k with a company match, paid parental leave, access to wellness programs and much more. You get this all from day one, and all 100% paid for by RII.
It’s all part of another of our core values: Stay human. It’s why our comfortable and colorful offices include a community game room, pantry, massage chair, and an escape room, among other amenities. It’s why we have a community manager and regular community events.
It’s also why, during the current pandemic, most of us aren’t actually in our lovely office. We’re all working fully remote where possible, with safety controls for those who do have to be on site. RII is committed to not overwhelming our healthcare system, preventing infection for those most at risk, reducing the impact on our communities, and keeping our employees working._
Research Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national, origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law._
Job Type: Full-time