New job Housing Manager - Kingsley Court in Eugene, OR 97401
Housing Manager - Kingsley Court
Company : Kingsley Court
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Eugene, OR 97401
Full Time Housing Manager – Kingsley Court Retirement Community
Pacific Retirement Services, a leader in the housing industry (primarily senior living) is seeking a full time Housing Manager to join our talented and hardworking Community Housing team at Kingsley Court Retirement Community. The housing manager will serve as the frontline office staff for the community, ensure regulatory requirements are met, and assist in creating a positive environment for residents, guests and staff.
The Housing Manager needs to take initiative and exhibit good judgment in addressing applicants/residents, co-workers and the general public. Must be able to work independently and have the initiative to undertake tasks needing to be done without being directed to do so. Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to prioritize numerous tasks. Must be able to work under occasional stressful conditions. The role requires regular interaction with staff, government agencies and other members of the community. Requires appropriate use of tact and diplomacy, and cooperation with co-workers, residents, guests, contractors, and the general public. Confidentially is a must. Positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and lend a hand whenever needed are essential.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee paid at 100% by the employer.
- 401k retirement benefit
- Employer sponsored pension plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay following a probationary period
- Maintain applicant and resident relations, program integrity and regulatory discipline within the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and Community Housing guidelines and restrictions.
- Ensure building maintenance and office operations are in accordance with cost-effective inventory practices. Prepare monthly invoices for payment through accounts payable process.
- Coordinate all projects with on-site maintenance, janitorial, and clerical staff as needed.
- Coordinate apartment move-in, move-out, and transfer dates with maintenance staff.
- Treat applicants and residents with utmost respect and maintain professional confidence regarding all necessary HUD and Community Housing mandated screening and review processes.
- Maintain the highest possible quality of practice while working with applicants, residents, vendors, other staff, community and governmental agencies.
- Develop and distribute notices and monthly bulletins to residents and staff to keep them informed of activities, services, etc.
- Organize and facilitate monthly "Coffee Connection" meetings with residents and staff. Direct activities and events to further community cohesiveness.
- Perform occupancy duties including processing of interim and annual recertifications as well as preparation of Housing Assistance Payment Schedules (HAPS).
- Coordinate the general workings of the building related to maintenance, office practice, resident safety, etc. as needed.
- Respond and react to community emergencies and conduct regular evacuation process for the purposes of fire safety at the community.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by line item and value.
- Answer phones and direct visitors.
- Maintain confidential resident files and resident information.
- Collect rent and checks to ensure proper party is responsible and correct amount is paid. Deliver banking deposits to designated financial institutions in compliance with banking regulations and policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.