New job Hospitality Professional in Delaware
Company : The Restaurant Store, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
JOB TITLE: Hospitality Professional LOCATION: Varies
DEPARTMENT: Staff BUSINESS UNIT: The Restaurant Store
REPORTS TO: Online Order Fulfillment Manager FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
EFFECTIVE DATE: 01/01/2021 EEO STATUS: Service Workers
The Hospitality Professional with The Restaurant Store is responsible for delivering a high level of service and satisfaction to all customers in a retail branch location. The Hospitality Professional will achieve a variety of operational goals through effective customer service strategies that align with the goals of our sales, purchasing, and inventory teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct business-to-business sales and customer service with a focus on building and developing relationship with our customer base
- Execute on our proven TRS process: 1) build brand awareness, 2) assess customer’s needs, 3) exceed expectations, and 4) build loyalty
- Perform basic cashier functions and loading products into customer vehicles
- Perform general store maintenance through cleaning and merchandising functions, while also restocking shelves and putting away incoming stock
- Analyze basic inventory information to determine product availability and re-order status
- Promote our private label brands to maximize TRS gross profit
- Educate prospective customers on our competitive advantages (best people, best technology, and best price)
- Possess and maintain a thorough understanding of our website and educate customers on how to best-utilize our “Brick and Click” business model
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in retail and/or supply chain management
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with CRM systems and project management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Service leadership approach with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Business Proficiency in English is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 9 hours/day
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift, carry, push, or pull medium weights, up to 50lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.