New job Health System Data Analyst in Washington
Health System Data Analyst
Company : Tulalip Tribes
Salary : $24.36 an hour
Location : Washington
Bridge the gap between preventative and curative practices for the Tulalip Community by providing expertise in interpretation and use of health care data. Coordinates database design, data management, and data infrastructure for data extraction-transformation-load (ETL) using multiple data systems Tulalip Tribal health care initiatives. Presents interpretation of data results through graphics, reports and presentations for Tulalip Health System Staff as well as the community and other government entities. Assists Tulalip Health System staff in developing public health and clinic policy based on empirical evidence. Participate in public health and clinical emergency preparedness activities. Participates in Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) certification activities.
Compensation: $24.36 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health, or similar field. * Relevant Experience may substitute for degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Minimum Related Experience
- Three (3) years’ programming experience with Statistical Analysis System (SA) Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), or R Software.
- Three (3) years working in Program Development.
- Three (3) years working in ambulatory medical clinic environment.
- Six (6) months working with EPIC Electronic Health Records software.
- Typing 35 wpm
- WA State Driver’s License & Personal Automobile Insurance.
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- CPR/First Aide Certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- Negative TB Skin Test or chest x-ray. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- HIPAA certification upon hire.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position