New job Health Care Scheduler in Vermont
Health Care Scheduler
Company : United Counseling Service of Bennington County,Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
Are you seeking a rewarding career with a progressive, values-driven organization that is making a difference in the lives of individuals and families in our community? Are you energized when using your talents, education, and life experience? If so, come join our team! Our employees are creative, thoughtful, and passionate. United Counseling Service of Bennington County, Inc., a private non-profit agency, serves over 3,000 adults, children and adolescents residing in Bennington County each year. UCS is built on values and our employees enjoy working within our “I CARE” model for excellence in customer service.
Bennington County, located in the southwest corner of the Green Mountain State, is known as the Shires of Vermont, beautifully nestled between the Taconic & Green Mountains. Outdoor recreational activities are plentiful and include hiking and kayaking in the summer, and many winter activities such as skiing at the many downhill resorts, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on our beautiful trails. We are just minutes from the Berkshires, less than an hour from Albany, NY, and a close proximity to metropolitan areas like Boston, New York City, and Montreal.
Why Join United Counseling Service:
- Continued training and professional development;
- Opportunity for career mobility within the agency;
- Rewarding experience making a difference in the community;
- Award winning worksite wellness program;
- UCS is a “Great place to work and great place to get care” and has been Certified as A Center of Excellent by Vermont Care Partners;
- An inclusive workplace supported by an active Equity and Inclusion committee;
- UCS is a highly respected service provider and employer within the greater Bennington community.
Health Care Scheduler Duties:
- Schedules clinical appointments for Clinicians and our Psychiatric Medical Team.
- Problem solves to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Verifies contact information for telehealth sessions and reviews insurance coverage and fees for virtual appointments.
- Cross trained in Receptionist and Call Center roles/responsibilities to ensure adequate administrative support for the agency at all times.
- Disseminates information in house and outside, as appropriate.
- Calmly responds to emergency situations and helps maintain safety for our clients and staff.
- Actively works within a dynamic team to develop creative strategies and solutions for continuous process improvement.
- High School Diploma required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Electronic Medical Record (MyAvatar) preferred
- Satisfactory completion of background and applicable licensing checks.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hrs. per week. Monday – Friday.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Disability Income Benefits
- Paid Leave
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation Accrual Conversion
- Relias On-Line Learning System Access
- Employer Sponsored Training and Development (CPR, CPI, Mental Health First Aid)
- Emergency Loan and Leave Bank Programs
- Professional License Fee Reimbursements
- Applicant Referral Bonus
- Wellness Offerings
- Access to corporate discounts and company events
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-Oriented - enjoys interacting with people and making a difference
- Adaptable - enjoys doing work that requires flexibility, creativity and continual process improvement
- Team Oriented
- Align with our mission and values
Company's website: www.ucsvt.org