New job Health Aide in Show Low, AZ 85901
Company : EDKEY, INC.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Show Low, AZ 85901
- Demonstrates knowledge of MA or CNA.
- Carries out first aid and emergency care procedures, as required.
- Administers medication according to applicable laws and Edkey, Inc policies.
- Establishes and maintains accurate and complete health records, including cumulative health records and emergency information for students and staff members, and files required reports.
- Reports to parents, school personnel, physicians, clinics, and other agencies on school medical matters as appropriate.
- Contacts homes of children referred by principals and makes home visits when required.
- Monitors and evaluates the health and developmental status of students through health examinations and health screenings (immunizations, vision and hearing testing, etc.)
- Implements procedures regarding communicable disease, infection, and animal bites including the exclusion and readmission of students, tuberculosis and other testing procedures, classroom inspections, communication with parents, administration, and government agencies, as
- Carries out preventive health service programs per applicable laws, health department recommendations, and Edkey, Inc. policies.
- Provides appropriate referrals and assists student and family to obtain and accept further medical, dental or other care. Follows up on referrals, as needed.
- Provides required identification, health evaluation, service coordination (including development of health component of the IEP and/or nursing care plan) and appropriate care for chronically ill or students with disabilities.
- Implements health office management and inventory control procedures.
- Orders equipment and supplies according to established procedures.
- Compiles information required for the evaluation of school health programs.
- Provides quality health services by participating in staff training activities.
- Carries out health and safety education activities as directed.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATONS REQUIRED:
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must possess a current medical license applicable to job requirements.
- Must possess current IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess current CPR for Healthcare providers card.
- T3 Hearing screening certification preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred.
- Must have equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Assistant certifiedCPR and First AideExperience preferred
- Technical/other training or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization