New job Head of Customer Engagement & Experience in New Jersey
Head of Customer Engagement & Experience
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD".
- Creates a well-integrated onboarding and engagement plan for customers, improving key metrics around attrition, primacy, and movement to higher value segments
- Develop a strategic plan that is based on data, insights & customer behavior with a bias for action to work cross-functionally to deliver a plan that has positive customer and business impact.
- Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and overall product management
- Contributes to a positive, ethical and respectful working environment and communicates openly with others
- Models Company culture both internally and externally
- Acts as the expert on the market and its problems
- Maintains vigilance gathering industry expert opinions and qualitative market data for different market segments
- Ensures the Company's ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from competitive offerings
- Builds and maintains close relationships with senior business partners
- Ensures ongoing successful communication of strategic direction of the product(s) life cycle
- Acts as the senior integrator/liaison between business lines, enterprise and marketing department influencing and negotiating options to enable the achievement of successful and profitable product design
- Manages the product development budget of the Company
- Determines the optimal allocation of overall budget to ensure objectives can be achieved
- Ensures maximum profitability via management of risk levels authorizes risk policy changes as appropriate
- Ensures effective ways to deliver complete solutions to identify market problems and ensures gaps are identified and filled
- Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning to quantify the risk, including a financial model
- Reviews and approves business and expense plans and tracks success and effectiveness of product development delivery and implementation
- Develops and manages the product development calendar and oversees the successful and seamless execution of deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
- 7-10 years related experience required
- Proven senior management leadership skills to lead a quality department of well-respected product development experts and consultants
- Ability to develop and drive product strategies throughout the organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design, development, implementation and profitability of product development and marketing in a financial/banking environment required
- Superb communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others' decisions without express authority and influence mass change management
- Proven experience in product pricing, financial statements and ensuring budget targets are met or exceeded
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Category - Primary