New job Head, Global E-Commerce in Trenton, NJ 08638
Head, Global E-Commerce
Company : TerraCycle, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Trenton, NJ 08638
Job Title – Head of Global E-Commerce
Level - Senior Level
Position Type – Full Time
Job Location – Trenton, NJ
Reports to – Global VP ZWB
TerraCycle Overview –
TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. We are partnered with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble and JDE, amongst others and has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognized media outlets.
We are looking for a seasoned, resourceful, and driven professional, who will focus on driving growth for our e-commerce platforms globally. We are looking for someone with a collaborative, get-it-done attitude who is passionate about analysing data, understanding root cause and hypothesis testing and can collaboratively work with our Marketing team to develop, execute and evaluate strategy and initiatives to grow the business.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Define and prioritize a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce sites with internal stakeholders.
- Create a marketing strategy to fuel the growth of the e-commerce platform and attract new customers.
- Work with internal TerraCycle departments to develop and execute marketing campaigns, including but not limited to monthly and seasonal promotions and influencer marketing.
- Plan, deploy and measure marketing demand generation activities that increase product awareness and ultimately drive new business.
- Leverage consumer insights when developing marketing strategy/plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the revenue, expense, margin and volume forecast, Maintain website appearance and program structure by monitoring informational updates and enforcing consistent content and display standards.
- Create engaging content for website pages that encourage participation and product sales.
- Develop internal and external support materials to increase customer satisfaction and improve the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business, marketing, e-commerce or a related field); MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a senior management role, holding progressively responsible positions in organizations largely focused on e-commerce
- Proven track record of growth/recovery of eCommerce business, ownership of top to bottom P&L
- Ability to analyze performance of onsite behavior, funnels, conversion levers and test hypotheses
- Proven ability to execute complex projects and negotiations
- Understanding of data and knowing how to use it to make recommendations to teams.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Needs to be a creative and analytical thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
- Strong listening and cross-functional collaboration skills, across all levels
- Timeline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Salaried position
- Generous paid time off (including paid volunteer time)
- Health insurance (with subsidized medical plan)
- 401(k) with company match
Note: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
Start date – ASAP
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.