New job Grant/Contract Administrator in Oklahoma
Company : University of Oklahoma
Salary : $24 - $26 an hour
Location : Oklahoma
Position Information: Provides professional staff support with sponsored program activities to include grant, contract, and subcontract preparation, negotiation of research, training, and service contracts. Provides administrative services to project review for sponsor and university compliance.
- Provides professional staff support with sponsored program activities to include grant, contract, and subcontract preparation, negotiation of research, training, and service contracts.
- Provides administrative services to project review for sponsor and university compliance.
- Assists the Executive Director of Research Administration in the preparation and negotiation of research, training, and service contracts with other public and private institutions.
- Assists with the preparation and/or negotiation of boiler plate subaward agreements.Responds to inquiries from Principal Investigators and Grants and Contracts
- Accounting concerning interpretation of the provisions of awards.
- Responds to requests from awarding agencies for information related to proposals and externally funded grants and contracts.
- Prepares paperwork and drafts correspondence for negotiation/acceptance of grants and contract terms and conditions, modifications, extensions and related administrative matters.
- Serves as liaison to sponsors over the life of the project.
- Reviews and revises proposals for submission to outside funding agencies for grant or contract supported projects.
- Contacts awarding agencies to verify status of proposal or obtain other information as requested.
- Assists with the preparation and/or submission of reports other than fiscal reports to the awarding agency as required.
- Coordinates preparation of annual and final progress reports for awarding agencies.
- Reviews Sponsor information pertaining to federal regulations, specific agency requirements, and procedures and applies information to daily tasks.
- Provides support to departmental administrators in the preparation of grant applications, preparation of subawards, and general management of grants and contracts.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfil the functions of the position.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
Equivalent/ Substitution: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of a Bachelor"s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) or comparable computer applications·
- Knowledge of databases and electronic tools related to funding opportunity dissemination, e.g., Community of Science·
- Excellent editing skills and verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills
- Ability to work with personnel from diverse backgrounds·
- Ability to multitask · to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations · to learn quickly · to work independently and as a team member
- Experience working with grants and/or contracts in a higher education, nonprofit, or research environment
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check? Yes
Special Indications: None
Job Posting: Apr 19, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION HELP
Documents required for this position are listed under the "Required Attachments" section of this job listing. You will be required to upload and attach these documents in the application process.
Important: ALL required documents must be attached to your job application or your documents will not be visible to the hiring department!