New job General Manager- Client Dining- Vice President in New York
General Manager- Client Dining- Vice President
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
- Responsibility for the operations and strategic plan of the building specific Client Center within JPMC.
- Administers department, directs team, and monitors operations and finance. Maintains excellent client customer relations. Designs personnel planning, training and development.
- To drive the operation and management of the day to day operational activities of the department in a professional, flexible and pro-active manner and to provide the highest standards of service to JPMC its clients and their guests throughout.
Passion and 'Can Do' attitude are prevalent throughout the day to day operations team
- Ensure all food and service is consistent by regularly meeting/conversing with counterparts in region
- Regularly reviewing 'on trend' products and service on the street, in the B&I sector, 5-star restaurant and hotel market, conferencing world and incorporating findings in everyday operation
Maintain control and accounting procedures
- Manage the Assistant Manager to effectively operate the weekly / monthly stock takes
- Check that all supplies are a specified quality and not breaching purchasing policy as outlined by GSS
- Monitor finances, schedule team accordingly, control food cost and take appropriate action as required
- Maintain a financial information system as required
- Monitor the monthly accounting with the Executive Director to ensure that the budgeted numbers are being met on a monthly basis
Prepare reports on department budget/forecasts
- Monthly financial budgetary meetings attended and actively participated in
- To ensure that all financial weekly / monthly returns are submitted at the appropriate times in the correct manner by the Assistant Manager
Work within the limits of department budgets and client objective to maximize efficiency
- Play a pivotal role in formulating and implementing budgets, forecasts and project costs along with the Executive Director Amenity Services
- Day -to-day management of the department to an impeccable standard
- Assist and support the planning process of events via the JPMC planner/manager
Drive the development of the service provided
- Attend Management meetings and prepare reports for these meetings including financial, strategic, innovation meetings
- To organize and cost in advance the catering provisions for special functions as required by the client in conjunction with the Executive Chef/key stakeholders
- Carry out mid-year & year end reviews, whilst also proving regular check-in opportunities throughout the year with all staff
Co-ordinates and plans team and individual goals
- Identify the training needs of staff and carry out the relevant training in new procedures, methods of working or use of new equipment and cleaning products
- Maintain standards of discipline and liaise with your line Manager on any disciplinary or grievance matters
- R egularly seeks 360⁰ feedback
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans