New job Front Desk Receptionist - TPG Rheumatology (Dr. Heinlen-Yukon) in Oklahoma
Front Desk Receptionist - TPG Rheumatology (Dr. Heinlen-Yukon)
Company : Community Hospital OKC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oklahoma
Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and eligible dependents!
- Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the company.
- Standard PPO benefits for 2 nd tier providers/facilities.
- Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the medical plan.
- Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses.
- The largest national network of private-practice doctors making it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you.
- Section 125 Plan offered to include pre-tax premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision as well as flexible spending for unreimbursed out of pocket eligible medical expenses and dependent care.
- Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or dependents.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability which goes into effect after an absence due to medical disability for more than 120 days.
- Short Term Disability available for purchase to bridge the gap between being out and when long term disability kicks in if applicable and allows employee to avoid exhaustion of paid time off.
- Accident Insurance and Critical Illness coverage available for purchase on employee, spouse and/or dependents.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Generous paid time off accrual program.
- 7 paid holidays.
If you are applying for this position and are currently employed by HPI, HPIP, TPG, CH or NSH, you must communicate to your direct supervisor regarding your interest in this position.
By clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button, you are acknowledging that you have followed this process.
Come Join Us! Yukon Rheumatology Clinic is in need of a Front Desk team player.
- Responsibilities include answering a multiple phone line system, scheduling appointments, checking patients in and out, collecting patient payments, assisting patients with forms, data entry, and other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, dependable, friendly and able to interact with the public in a positive manner.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Monday-Friday, no weekends or major holidays.
- EHR experience a plus.
- Previous experience in a medical clinic with charge entry/billing experience preferred.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required (GED)