New job Fleet Support Supervisor in Florida
Fleet Support Supervisor
Company : City of St. Petersburg
Salary : $57,712 - $96,169 a year
Location : Florida
Salary: $57,712 - $96,169
Close Date: 04-22-2021 (11:59 PM DST)
- Possess a valid Bachelor’s degree or possess a valid high school diploma or GED equivalency combined with experience and training.
- Possess some experience in municipal government as a supervisor.
Possess knowledge and experience providing complex administrative support functions.
Possess knowledge of the principles of office management.
Have the ability to organize and lead the activities of technical and clerical personnel.
Have the ability to identify workflow problems and provide accurate, efficient solutions.
Have the ability to prepare and accurately maintain moderately complex records, reports, and files.
Be skilled in operating Microsoft software applications.
Have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, concise, effective, and courteous manner.
Desirable Qualifications. Preferred applicants:
- Have considerable knowledge of the principles and procedures of modern accounting, budgeting, and purchasing systems.
- Have a good understanding of data processing and its application for financial and accounting data systems.
- Are skilled inanalyzing financial data for trends or variances.
- Are able to accurately,clearly and concisely record observations of the conditions of property.
- Are able to effectively, accurately document information for the preparation of regular and special financial and budget reports.
The City of St. Petersburg is committed to a Drug Free Workplace and compliance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing rules. Applicants may be required to successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and/or medical exams.
How To Apply