New job Fleet Manager, Water in New Mexico
Fleet Manager, Water
Company : NGL Energy Partners LP
Salary : $75,000 - $80,000 a year
Location : New Mexico
The position of Fleet Manager is responsible for the oversight, tracking and direction of fleet assets regarding vehicle repairs and maintenance for NGL Water Solutions.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a fleet of commercial tanker trucks.
- Manage a crew of 10 CDL A + Tanker + HAZMAT drivers and a mechanic.
- Oversee recording of all fleet service and repair records.
- Maintain current and new customer relationships
- Communicate regularly with the Manager of Transportation and Infrastructure and the Manager of Transportation and Safety Compliance.
- Track and maintain compliance with all DOT Regulations.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date knowledge of Federal and State transportation regulations.
- Accurately calculate load arrival times and other performance parameters.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles.
- Adhere to NGL safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain the cleanliness and the upkeep of the facility.
- Comply with government agency rules, regulations and laws.
- Attend all safety meetings and training.
- Identify equipment problems requiring immediate repair.
- Regular attendance and being on time at the worksite is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Ability to work as team player
- Ability to be a positive representative of the Company both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with respect and cooperation at all times with fellow employees and customers.
- Must be committed to working safely at all times.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing a fleet and staff preferred.
- Prior trucking experience required.
- Working knowledge of midstream oil and gas, ideally of water disposal, desired.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Travel: Negligible travel required.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- The employee must occasionally position, transport and/or move up to 50 or more pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; move across large areas including uneven terrain, sometimes quickly;
- Be stationary for long periods of time;
- Work in confined or restrictive working spaces;
- Ascend stairs or ladders, work atop tanks, traverse metal walkways at heights;
- Balance with equipment and while moving large and/or heavy objects;
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms above the head and to ground level;
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl or otherwise reach into confined spaces;
- Push and pull material and equipment from one place to another;
- Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in writing;
- Work using repetitive motion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work requires physical efforts associated with using the computer and phones to access information.
Working Environment: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
- Occasionally in an office environment.
- Occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places.
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, hand tools and small to medium-sized power tool use.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- Regularly exposed to non-toxic propane fumes or airborne particles.
- Regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide the incumbent with a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov.
NGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary Range: $75-80k