New job Field Supervisor in Oregon
Company : Falck NorthWest
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oregon
Falck Northwest’s team of dedicated professionals have been proudly serving the citizens of the Puget Sound area since November 2012 providing Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, Critical Care Transport and Alternative Transportation Services. In July 2015 Falck Northwest branched to Salem Oregon, providing BLS and ALS support to the Salem Fire Department and Salem area.
Why work for Falck USA:
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, grow and develop your career, and make an impact within your community, we are the right fit for you! Submit your application today using the link below for further consideration.
The primary responsibility of the Field Supervisor is to provide oversight of field crews and dispatch personnel, and ensure proper planning and execution of all daily operational tasks.
The Field Supervisor may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Represent the Company by being courteous, professional, and a patient advocate.
- Complies with and consistently enforces all Falck policies and procedures.
- Handle internal and external customer service issues, complaints and conflicts.
- Provide guidance to employees responding to difficult and complex situations/calls.
- Handle minor employee issues and questions as needed and act as a liaison to management for employees.
- Perform and document investigations of employee misconduct.
- Complete annual performance evaluations of all direct reports.
- Inspect employee paperwork (EPCRs) and assist with scheduling issues as needed.
- Inspect vehicles and equipment and ensure all policies and procedures are followed by employees on their shift.
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace in accordance with all appropriate OSHA standards, company policies and local standard operating procedures.
- Maintain all certifications and complete all training required for level of pre-hospital certification.
- Perform other duties as assigned including those specific to the local operation.
The Field Supervisor may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in the evaluation of candidates for hire or promotion.
- Provide patient care and transport appropriate to level of certification.
- Remain informed of relevant economic conditions and situations and recommend to the Area General Manager any adjustments.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Area General Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Current Oregon State Paramedic license.
- Current state driver’s license.
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Falck USA Driving Policy.
- Must possess knowledge of County EMS structure and role of private ambulance.
- Must possess in depth knowledge of County Protocols and Pre-hospital care, and have a proven track record of ongoing responsibility.
- Other qualifications specific to the local operation and/or contract.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees and medical agencies to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Ability to read and interpret all required documents and write required reports and correspondence.
- Physical ability to perform all tasks required in the performance of typical EMT duties including but not limited to bending/stooping, pushing, pulling, lifting at established weight requirements, climbing, working at heights, etc. (satisfactorily meet company physical assessments/tests).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, managers, supervisors, and external customers. Excellent ability to communicate and work cohesively across Department lines.
- Must have the ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Strong organization skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times.
Falck is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / An Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.