New job Field Service Representative in Virginia
Field Service Representative
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
CACI is seeking a CONUS Field Service Representatives (FSRs) to oversee repair and maintenance work being performed on various ships during an availability period of approximately 2 months duration. This position will include long-term travel, based on mission requirements. This position will be working to ensure that the requirements set forth in government generated work items are met by performing contractors. This position will entail working with customers and third-party contractors and therefore requires excellent communication and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate should have current or recent experience (last 18-24 months) providing FSR support. Overtime work may be required.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Collaborates with customer/company, other contractors, colleagues, and other resources to gain a better understanding of the issue(s) to be resolved
- Effectively manages time to respond to service calls in a timely fashion
- Oversees intermediate installations and performs system test procedures as directed
- Reviews relevant documentation prior to repair work
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Naval Architecture and two years professional experience with ship HM&E operation and maintenance.
- Must be able to travel 100% of the duration of the task
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Military Sealift Command training
- Safety training
- Welding inspection qualifications
- Active Secret Security clearance desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.