New job Executive Administrative Assistant in New Jersey
Executive Administrative Assistant
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
A successful Administrative Assistant possesses structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. In this role you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
Maintain complex and detailed calendars with a keen attention to detail
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert for relevant administrative policies and procedures
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, including technology
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance any issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations, including printing and binding, for meetings
- Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Driven, proactive thinker with strong organizational skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
- Strong collaboration skills; with a proven track record of working in highly matrixed organization, and with senior-level stakeholders.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Experience strategically supporting multiple senior leaders with different goals and objectives
- Proficiency with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans