New job Environmental Services Coordinator in Tennessee
Environmental Services Coordinator
Company : Dollar General
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, often with conflicting time constraints
- Advanced knowledge of key compliance initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Work Experience &/or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years’ experience can be substituted for degree
- Previous experience with excel required
Responsible for handling all day-to-day issues regarding various store-based services related to regulatory compliance. Establishes first contact with the field when inspections occur, coordinates ongoing day-to-day management of various outside services in response to audits, and works closely with pest control team to ensure stores are prepared for Department of Agriculture or health inspections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees all day-to-day tasks involved with field compliance (stores). Analyzes and makes decisions on service request through review of policies and communication with the district managers, regional directors, and SSC support teams; ensures that all polices and budgets are followed.
- Partners with team members in facilities maintenance to ensure the required work for notices of violations are performed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provides support to Pest Control team, by communicating with field leadership on store needs to eliminate pests.
- Captures data, conducts research and analysis of various methods to communicate the number of inspections and most common issues through analysis of data.