New job Director of Relationship Development Sales in Rhode Island
Director of Relationship Development Sales
Company : Granite Telecommunications
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rhode Island
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.6 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,300 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
The Relationship Development Sales Director will be in charge of leading an RD Sales Team. They upsell all of the Granite products to the existing Granite accounts, and former accounts known as zero billers within our company. These products include all forms of Managed Services, internet access such as Granite On Net layer 2, LEC provided DIA, Broadband, Wireless, MPLS protocol or a fully managed SD WAN solution. In addition RDMs are responsible for upselling our analog customers to VOIP in whichever form is optimal for the customer: SIP or some form of cloud PBX. The Sales Director will also learn how to train, and coach their sales team so the team is properly self-motivated and constantly developing improved sales skills. We want a true leader that likes to teach and develop others, is selfless, not ego driven, has a growth mindset, and can sell very well alongside the reps in the larger deals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of quota carrying salespeople that upsell all of our products and services to existing customers
- Coaching the sales reps while constantly driving the reps development and prospecting of the top deals in the sales team pipeline
- Must have the ability to lead a sales team with high energy, positivity, leadership, and good communication skills
- Travel time is estimated to be 35% of the job
- Certifications in Salesforce, coaching, products, behavioral interviewing for yourself so you can build a team
- Responsible for each individual on the team and the reflection or impact they have on the Granite corporate brand
- Responsible for adhering to and enthusiastically driving all Granite Next Generation initiatives including the coaching of a solution sales methodology, the selling of all Granite products, 100% adoption of CRM tool Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor's Degree Required