New job Director, Client Experience in Bentonville, AR 72712
Director, Client Experience
Company : RevUnit
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Bentonville, AR 72712
Join us as we change how the world works, for the better. Our work focuses around what we have found to be the three core elements of change: data, process, and upskilling. And we’ve created meaningful operational change inside some of the world’s largest companies: Walmart, Zappos, Tyson, Chick-fil-A, H-E-B, and many more.
But changing how the world works goes beyond the solutions we create. We are proud to be a collective of high-performers that champion necessary change when we see it. We strive to model new (better) ways of working within our own company — taking a people-first approach to everything we do.
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work for four years and made Entrepreneur’s list of “Top Company Culture” winners. We’re also proud to have made the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four years running (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020).
About the Role:
To effectively meet our business needs and continue to grow, we need strategically-minded individuals whose focus is delivering work through supporting teams and sustaining growth with existing key enterprise clients. These individuals will act as the owner of strategic business relationships while leading and managing the team to maximize client success. These individuals need to be seasoned leaders with management experience, a strong understanding of technical concepts, the ability to interface with executives, and negotiating and managing budgets to clients’ business outcomes. This role will report to the VP of Client Experience.
What you’ll be doing (mostly).
- Leads and develops additional engagements with enterprise-level clients. Works to drive strategic initiatives and create a world-class client experience while ensuring RevUnit teams succeed through precise and exceed-able expectation setting.
- Independently and proactively identifies opportunities for innovation and engagement with clients and works with the appropriate RevUnit teams to document, evangelize, and implement these opportunities.
- Leads client stakeholders and RevUnit team members to identify and unearth tangential opportunities.
- Supports and elevates functional experts to delight clients.
- Successfully manages complicated stakeholder outcomes/relationships.
- Has an eye for growth and is capable of strategic action to generate new revenue.
- Goes the extra mile to provide meaningful client outcomes and experiences.
- Balances team needs, client needs, and the RevUnit business need diligently.
- Sees negotiations as the beginning to great relationships.
- Cares deeply about clients and their professional goals and how the RevUnit contractual requirements create velocity for them to achieve those goals.
- Works with VP of Client Experience to create revenue plans, forecasts, and commitments to ensure worked revenue and revenue growth targets.
- Works with a peer in Business Development to ensure new work is scoped properly to our CX team’s capability and ensures the team can execute the project timelines provided to new clients with anticipation.
- Works with the People team to ensure strategic people planning, hiring, training, and external resourcing can happen with anticipation to ensure client/talent fit.
- Works with the Marketing team to promote Revunit as an employee ambassador through thought leadership or other requests of the Marketing team.
- Generates strategic plans via technical documentation, concepting, market research, and strategy to match clients’ business needs.
- Focus on scaling RevUnit’s influence with each critical client interaction.
- Comfortable and energized building relationships.
- Capable of managing client business outcomes while balancing team needs and RevUnit business interests.
- Has the ability to financially budget, track, and show performance over time (AGP%) and manage a team to contractual financial and deliverable requirements.
- Has the ability to understand how each stakeholder perceives team performance and can predict and manage perceptions to reduce risks.
- Has leadership qualities to empower, inspire, and equip the team to perform meaningfully against client business objectives.
- Lives into the RevUnit values and coaches team on how they apply in client situations as well.
- Passion to be a visible and active champion for the client, while collaborating with your cross-functional peers
- Operate autonomously, with a bias toward action
- Be able to roll with the punches and adapt quickly to change
- Embrace radical candor as you form, communicate, and defend your ideas (especially while sitting on the receiving end of constructive criticism)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel to client sites (as needed)
We’ve identified three distinct practices that we believe create the environment for great teams and great work at RevUnit. These practices are collaboration, exploration, and ownership. We expect every team member to embody each of these practices within their role.
- Measures of Success: *
- Client & Team Sentiment
- AGP % Target
- Team Utilization %
- Worked Revenue Target
- Revenue Growth Target
- Client Retention
Full-time employees receive the following benefits.
- RevUnit pays 100% of your individual premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, and both Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k matching program
- Unlimited paid time off (within reason — we trust you to be responsible)
- Paid parental leave
- All Hands Meetings (focus on growth, development, and strategic company alignment)
- Company laptop, monitor, and accessories
We're committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work - English
Right to Work - Spanish
Job Type: Full-time