New job DevOps - Recent/Upcoming Grad Program in New York
DevOps - Recent/Upcoming Grad Program
Company : WebMD
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The intern will be working on Developing and maintaining WebMD's next generation DevOps based PAAS platform Helios which provides the ability for different WebMD business units to build applications rapidly. Work entails from building CI/CD automation pipelines to building complex n-tier application web applications and services for Caching, Routing, logging and monitoring applications. You will be working on a platform which supports the technology stack and traffic of all WebMD properties including WebMD.com Medscape.com, Univaidis.com. The technology stack that you would be working on includes Kubernetes, GitLab, NodeJs, .Net Core, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Matriculating Undergrad or Master’s student, graduating 2021
- Strong Fundamentals in Data Structures, OOPs and Algorithms
- Working Knowledge of using source control management like git
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge/Experience of Building web applications or REST APIs or back end services