New job Desktop Investigator in Iowa
Company : CoventBridge Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Iowa
CoventBridge Group is the leading worldwide full-service investigation solutions company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. With offices in the UK and U.S. the company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
About the Opportunity:
The Desktop Investigator position involves conducting desktop investigative assignments using various databases and online resources. These investigations include, but are not limited to, background related searches and telephonic medical canvassing. This is a position of trust, as it is a role that requires integrity, confidentiality, intensity and commitment. Desktop Investigators must demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills and exhibit a professional demeanor in all situations and must be self-motivated and highly independent. This is a full time hourly position based in our corporate office in Jacksonville, FL or based from a remote home office if not local.
- Communicates with applicable third parties gathering information relevant to investigations.
- Reviews and analyzes case notes and client special handling instructions to perform independent reviews of facts in preparation and follow-through of investigative assignments.
- Conducts database research via the internet.
- Prepares accurate, timely, unbiased and detailed written reports and case summaries in compliance with corporate standard operating procedures and guidelines documenting investigative results.
- Updates and annotates corporate case management system with investigative notes, reports and summaries.
- Contacts claim beneficiaries and next of kin to gather information and documents to be used in conjunction with the claims process.
- Must posses or be able to obtain a valid private investigator's license.
- Strong ability to write investigative reports in a clear and concise manner utilizing proper grammar and spelling.
- Communicate with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all internal and external business partners/co-workers.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly think through and determine the most effective means to meet objectives of the assignment while evaluating potential business consequences of actions.
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound business decisions.
- Ability to establish rapport with individuals to obtain necessary information
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to research and prioritize tasks.
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD and STD paid by the employer
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Tuition assistance after 1 year of service