New job Data Analyst in New Jersey
Company : RWJBarnabas Health
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
The part-time Data Analyst serves as a Benefits/Compensation resource across the organization.
- Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
- Process department invoices
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly reporting and communication to upper management
- Coordinate and reconcile external financial systems with internal databases for data quality and audit integrity
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget files and detailed investigation into the budget variances
- Minimal travel may be required
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- 5 years of progressive related experience in a complex operating environment required HR/Benefits experience preferred
- Experience solving difficult problems; working with employees, vendors and internal resources
- Demonstrate good judgment; manage multiple tasks / competing priorities
- Understands financial management and health care reporting
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of standard PC word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) to develop and prepare statistical reports.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and independent worker.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an