New job Customer Success Specialist in Ohio
Customer Success Specialist
Company : OEConnection
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ohio
Customer Success Specialist
Friday, April 23, 2021
Since the year 2000, OEC has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. We provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Builds and maintains customer relationships within a defined territory or group to educate and drive awareness of OEC solutions. Provides onboarding support to new customers and introduces best practices in order to drive customer engagement and product utilization, thereby selling more parts. Responsible for achieving targeted levels of customer utilization of OEC solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and incremental sales. Supports key customers within territory to exceed customer expectations and drive high levels of engagement.
1. Consults across OEC platforms regarding OEM solutions based on a solid knowledge of one or more company applications which may include any of the following areas: Collision, Mechanical, Retail, and Supply Chain.
2. Continues fluency in known product lines, and focuses on a specific product when requested by Associate Manager or Manager in support of ongoing and changing business priorities; proactively learns new product information with the goal of becoming fluent in speaking all-OEC product language.
3. Completes initial implementation activities within established product timeframe, reaching dealers, body shops, fleet accounts, tire distributors, or repair facilities; educates parts, service, or repair manager(s) to enhance product usage at facility (includes review of product functionality and completion of key configuration steps).
4. Establishes desired outcomes, creating short term and long term goals to drive product adoption. Provides meaningful data to coach dealer on marketing strategies, and performance feedback to achieve goals and improve time to value.
5. Achieves targeted levels of customer utilization of OEC solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Responds to incoming requests from customers for product information and support; resolves client issues via phone and e-mail. Utilizes available opportunities to provide influential information that could result in additional product sales or upgrades.
7. Utilizes business intelligence tools to track usage activities; recognizes trends and makes consultative recommendations to the customer.
8. Executes success plans appropriate for OEM, region and dealer business model to further accelerate and expand product use beyond initial launch.
9. Utilizes the CRM to capture all customer interactions and maintains valid customer account information to help drive performance; engages with KnowledgeBase, providing reliable information of the solution.
10. Establishes high level relationships with dealer management and department champions; drives customer engagement and increases overall parts sales through coaching.
11. Works with Associate Manager to prioritize workload and leverage CRM to manage activities to ensure appropriate communication and engagement with customers.
12. Identifies opportunities for performance coaching, product upgrades or additional sales and communicates opportunities to Direct Sales team along with supporting information through CRM.
13. Proactively manages customer’s desired outcome in context of using OEC applications.
14. Contacts assigned accounts with a pending cancellation to obtain reason, re-establish desired outcomes, and identify opportunities to improve performance in an effort to rescind their cancellation.
15. Increases overall parts sales through coaching of Dealer parts staff.
Requires an associate degree from an accredited college or, in the absence of a degree, directly related job experience building business relationships and facilitating product usage. Any additional training through a vocational school that is related to automotive parts, service and sales is helpful, but not necessary.
At least two (2) years of prior experience in a customer service or telephone/counter service or sales capacity. Requires past experience in either an inside or outside business-to-business sales role, producing quantifiable results through outbound phone contact on a regular basis. Candidates with a strong educational background and little or no experience are considered where on-the-job training in various OEC products for three to six months will provide the company the output required to meet defined job responsibilities and annual goals established within the department. Demonstrated organizational abilities and prior experience using a computerized customer database. Preferred prior experience with software, Internet, and/or eBusiness account management/sales.
OEConnection is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations. In order to comply with these laws, we invite applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify their gender, race and ethnicity. Submission of this information is strictly voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provision of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual. This information will be maintained separately from your application for employment. If you do not wish to self-identify at this time, you may do so in the future by submitting this form. Failure to provide the following information will not subject you to any adverse action or treatment. OEConnection is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
- Job Family